shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94691 - 02/06/01 12:59 PM Off Roading/Camping in Cincy area
Sherm Offline

Loc: Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Okay, all you SW Buckeyes, SE Hoosiers, and we'll even let the N Wildcats in. I see all these get togethers by other regional X clubs, but none for us. Not only do I need help in getting some like minded X owners together for some off road fun and camping, but I also need help in finding places to go. So if you want to go, and even if you don't, and you know of some places in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area, post here. Let's get together and get those X's dirty.

------------------
Sherm near Cincinnati
2000 Silver Ice XE V6 4x4

#94692 - 04/06/01 08:10 AM Re: Off Roading/Camping in Cincy area
mindie Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
We're a little south of you, but we are in the process of getting a full-blown club together in Kentucky. Check us out here . We have an outing planned for Saturday, June 16, in Slade, KY (probably about 2-2.5 hours from Cinci). You're more than welcome to join us. There's also a link to our Geocities group on that page if you would like to sign up for it. Email me ( mindiejoynt@aol.com ) with any questions if you want more info than the webpage provides.

------------------
Mindie - AIM: mindiejoynt "I believe in what I see, I believe in what I hear. I believe that what I'm feeling changes how the world appears."

[This message has been edited by mindie (edited 06-04-2001).]

#94693 - 06/06/01 08:25 AM Re: Off Roading/Camping in Cincy area
Sherm Offline

Loc: Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Mindi, I'm already doing a campout that weekend (unfortunately, no off roading at the campground, but at least they have mountain biking trails for me). But keep me up to date on what's going on with your club. Although I'd prefer something a little closer, if I can't find some willing people in the Cincy area, then I will have to get together with you guys. Although, I do hear the the Daniel Boone National Forest is pretty cool.

------------------
Sherm near Cincinnati
2000 Silver Ice XE V6 4x4
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?" -Satchel Paige

#94694 - 06/06/01 08:36 AM Re: Off Roading/Camping in Cincy area
mindie Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Sherm,
I'll try to remember to keep you informed of what's going on, but you can also check out our webpage occasionally. We'll always keep that up-to-date. As I mentioned above, you can also join our Geocities group and keep track of our events that way.

------------------
Mindie - AIM: mindiejoynt "I believe in what I see, I believe in what I hear. I believe that what I'm feeling changes how the world appears."

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal