shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94757 - 23/07/01 11:32 AM trip to Uwharrie nat'l forest NC this sunday 29
rwheaton Offline

Loc: raleigh, NC, USA
Howdy boys and girls.

So, my roommate has a jeep, and he always talks about how the jeep is the ultimate offroad vehicle.. which i do have respect for jeeps, it's just that his has never seen anything but pavement... So i've been giving him a hard time about it, and he's decided to mod his jeep and whatnot.. but the good news is that i've convinced him to take a trip to Uwharrie nat'l forest to prove to me that a jeep is all that much better than an X. He's setting up to meet some of the people on the jeep list out there as well, so it should be a mud slingin' good time. I'm gonna take my stock X out there and show everyone up :-) And this is an open invitation for anyone that doesn't have anything to do this sunday (29).

i just hope that he doesn't get his 2" suspension lift on there before sunday.. i'm gonna try and hold him back :-)

-rtw

------------------

#94758 - 23/07/01 01:51 PM Re: trip to Uwharrie nat'l forest NC this sunday 29
Mike Holmes Offline

Loc: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Quote:
Originally posted by rwheaton:
i just hope that he doesn't get his 2" suspension lift on there before sunday.. i'm gonna try and hold him back :-)

A little superglue on a few nuts and bolt threads should slow him down. Plus you can look over his shoulder while he is trying to wrench them off and say,

"Looks like you're gonna have to cut off your own nuts to get your lift on huh?"

------------------
Mine:'01 Solar Yellow XE w/ lots of toys
Hers:'01 Super Black XE, 99% stock.
Urban Assault Xterra.com :Updated 5.22.01

#94759 - 23/07/01 11:40 PM Re: trip to Uwharrie nat'l forest NC this sunday 29
TennesseeX Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Went to Uwharrie two years ago with my uncle on some Honda 4 Wheelers. The trails there are great and there's always a large number of 4x4's amassed there. Good luck.

------------------
2001 Nissan Xterra XE 4x2 Auto 3pak, White

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal