Please excuse...just wanted to spread the word.
August 10th & 11th at Paragon Adventure Park in Hazleton PA. I'm forwarding this information from Wayne & Donna Kendal - guy in the Keystone Krawlers club who's set this up to raise money for Charity! Hope you can attend!!
Well the time has come to announce this event. My wife and I have been working on this January and finally got the approval we needed about a week ago. Kyle Knosp and his secretary Stephanie have been a tremendous help with getting all of this set up and turning it into a reality. Paragon will be hosting our 1st Charity run for United Cerebral Palsy. For those that don't know, we chose this because our son was born with CP.

The event is open to all 4x4's from stock to wild. Dates for this event are August 10th and 11th. This is listed on the calender under my name but the title will be changing I hope. I have to talk to Stephanie to get it changed.

This is how it will work. Each person is responsible for their admission to the park. We are working on getting sponsors for the event to donate products/merchandise for raffles. Cost will be determined by the value of the prize. All money raised from the raffle will be donated to United Cerebral Palsy of South Central Pa. So that the money raised stays in our community. We will also be accepting monetary donations which will also go to UCP. We are working on a few other ideas. Details for those will follow as we work them out. Also we are considering doing a poker run but at this time are not sure how that will work out. We would appreciate your input on that idea and if you think it will be worth doing. We are currently working on a web page for updates and information.

There is a campground located North of Paragon, about 15 miles, called Hazleton-Wilkes Barre Campground. If you would like to check it out link
http://www.81-80rvpark.com/
We have spoken with the owner and he has offered to donate a percentage of his proceeds from our group for the weekend to UCP. He has given us a rate of about $8 to $10 per person per night depending on the number of people at each site. He is going to try to keep all of us together in one area. He would like reservations made ASAP because he is filling up fast. When making reservations, please tell him you are there for a Paragon run to get this rate.

We have started a sign up sheet for this event. If you plan to attend or think you might be able to attend please sign up. If you have buddies that would like to go but don't have internet access, sign them up and use your email addy. This will help us in the planning. We will be able to email all participants directly from this page with all updates and information as it becomes available. Check it out at
http://www.4x4destinations.org/signup.asp?ID=UCP_Charity_Trail_Ride&date=081002&cap=150

Thanks and we hope to see you there
Wayne & Donna Kendel

You can also go to Paragon's website for more information about the park - etc.
http://www.paragonap.com/paragon_intro.htm