2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94869 - 03/03/02 09:47 AM So Cal. X-curssions
Anonymous
Unregistered

-----------Correction of Previous Post-----------
Living in good ol' San Diego, seems like the best place to go hardcore off-roading is to drive 2 hours down the 78-East, out to Ocotillo Wells, in the Anzaborego Desert. Problem is, no one is ever out there who owns an Xterra. It would be great to find an X club in So Cal. Does anyone know of any?
Also, I currently own a '02 SE, V6 SC, 4x4, Limited Edition, Black Xterra and am looking for a "non-permanent" method of mounting some serious off-road lights. Does anyone know the best method of "non-permanent" light installment or the best brand and model of lights? Thanks
Brian

#94870 - 03/03/02 10:02 AM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Haven't been spending much time on this board eh? smile If you go to the Southern California Club Xterra Forum further down the main page, the very first post is about Anza... as are many others. Also, there is the SCCX club which should answer your other question.

#94871 - 03/03/02 10:04 AM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Brian , 1st of all , if you look at the post that you origionally made you can edit or remove it so that you don't have duplicate posts .

2nd : If you scroll down the menu of the forums down to the Southern California Club Xterra you'll probably find what you are looking for. As a matter of fact the last run they did was to Anza. Click on the website for the club and I believe that they've posted some pictured.

I believe that a member lives down there that does pretty hardcore stuff and is allways out wheeling. Snoopy I think. He's the on the header page as X of the week up in Big Bear.

Have fun, Patrick.

Hey , Brian BTW . Two questions : What does the Limited Edition have Xtra that made it limited ?

and

You listed "pimpin'" in your profile as one of your interests. What does "pimpin'" involve ? I've allways considered getting into the industry. Is there much in the way of start up costs ? Do you actually have a line of ho's ? And how did you establish your territory ? Let me know because It's been a dream of mine to be big pimpin'.

#94872 - 03/03/02 10:09 AM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
sundevil845 Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Brian,

Check out www.sccxterra.com for the Southern California Xterra Club. They know of many off road areas as you will see in their picture gallery.

For help on the off road lights, go to the parts and accessories forum and search for off road lights. That will give you many different threads about what people are using and help lead you in the right direction. I would list the threads, but there is alot of them, so it is just easy to do the search yourself and check them all out.

Also, you double posted this thread, so you might want to delete the other one.

Welcome to the club and glad to see you already want to get your X dirty.

#94873 - 03/03/02 10:21 AM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
Snoopy Offline

Loc: San Diego CA
Brian,

There are MANY Southern California Xterra Owners. I live in the Santee area. In fact, SCCX was at Anza a couple weeks ago:

E-mail me at travisgill@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the San Diego mailing list smile

BTW, Our next SCCX Xcursion will be at Rowher Flats OHV .

Happy Wheeling,
Travis

#94874 - 03/03/02 08:48 PM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

----------------------------------------------
Hey , Brian BTW . Two questions : What does the Limited Edition have Xtra that made it limited ?

and

You listed "pimpin'" in your profile as one of your interests. What does "pimpin'" involve ? I've allways considered getting into the industry. Is there much in the way of start up costs ? Do you actually have a line of ho's ? And how did you establish your territory ? Let me know because It's been a dream of mine to be big pimpin'.
--------------------------------------------
Well, first of all, I really dont think the Limited Edition Xterra has anything special besides Limited Edition stitching on the seat covers, stearing wheel, and floor mats...

And to answer the second question about the pimping.... Getting started is the most difficult thing. Typically you have to already know a pimp to get a foot in. But that can also lead to nasty bickers about territory and what not. Finding Hoes is the easy part buddy. All you have to do is act like a gentleman and slap em' when they get frisky. You know, another thing about getting into the pimping industry, you should probably try with getting a sense of humor first, those dirty-ass hoes love that shit!
Hey, but thanks for the help........ [Finger]

#94875 - 03/03/02 10:03 PM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
[Spit] Daaaaaaammmmmn!!!!

Socalpunx... looks like someone just schooled you at your own game...
we might have someone alse in the running for the smart-ass awards smile

must be something in the water here in so cal.

#94876 - 05/03/02 10:01 AM Re: So Cal. X-curssions
DocRedX Offline

Loc: San Diego
I am also a want-ta-be club member for some Xterra group in SoCal...

The SCCX group is way cool as you can see for yourself: http://thelizards.com/xterra

The Anza trip was great and I am looking forward to the Mohave Road in April.

There are other 4X4 groups in San Diego, but most of them are Jeep, lockers, axle bustin' folks. Don't get me wrong... they are great folks, just into a little more extreme sports.

I think you would find the SCCX a good mix of hardware and people... and you don't have to worry about body damage.

See ya on the trail,
Doc

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal