2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#96411 - 12/08/03 09:23 PM overlook above Jamestown, CO.
Anonymous
Unregistered

What I'm looking for is an overlook that is above Jamestown, CO. It's really cool, it looks over the entire valley and Longs Peak is right behind, well not right behind, but you can see it. A while back before they closed the main wheel road in Jamestown up to these trail, there was another route that my buddy did in his jeep. I can't find it for the life of me, and my buddy moved and I lost his contact info. I remember it went by a mine with some tight switchbacks and then there was a pretty rocky section and then you were done. Turn right and go up the hill and you're at the lookout. I know of the trailhead at Gold lake, but it is closed now too. I tried to get there via a trail on the way up to Ward, but that just brought me to Gold Lake and there was no way to get around all of the private property. Any route and any info would be great. By the way, the trail on the right at the 10 mile marker on the way to Ward is really cool. Steep climb right off the bat and then nothing but cool stuff to see. Thanks

#96412 - 12/08/03 10:53 PM Re: overlook above Jamestown, CO.
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN

#96413 - 13/08/03 09:28 AM Re: overlook above Jamestown, CO.
Anonymous
Unregistered

This site is great! Thanks for the beta.

Moderator:  Ramness 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal