Quote:
Originally posted by CharlieH:
That was me. Roger gave me a hand putting them on in the lot of a truck stop smile Very good guy to work with. I also had him deviate from his standard plan adding an additional support to even further increase the rigidity. I acctually had to get a real hi-lift after trying them for lifting the truck. I used my old Chi-lift knockoff farmjack and bent it lifting the truck!

He just sent me a skid for the front of the ARB that I am trying out/fitting to see if this is something that folks would want.

I can only give the hardiest of recomendations on his products and service.

Charlie

edit: they work well as steps, but are quite a bit narrower than the factory steps. People with reasonable coordination won't have any problems. My Dad would have a hell of a time getting in the back, but gets in the front with no problem. Everybody complained about getting in the back even before I got the new rails though.
Charlie,
Is it wide enough to stand on to access the roof rack? (for someone with "reasonable coordination") I have visions of slipping off and ramming my shins into them on the way down.

I guess asking roger to build them wider would compromise the strength.