make sure that you mount the lights on the bar before you weld it. there is no room with the winch in there to screw in the lights to the light holes on the bar. I stuck my hand inside Mr Ts ARB to see how much room there was at that mount point when he first got his winch and the room is non-existent.

be very careful about drilling that hole out. this is the same one the gothamist had problems with and his bar doesn't sit flush anymore and if it had a winch it could possibly move around. make sure you the bolt you put in there exactly matches the hole's width. I am just hoping you don't have the same problems as the one guy who's ARB had the holes elongated forcably after winching. i cannot remember his name.

another idea, is to just look into getting a tap and die to simply redo the threads. this may be the simplest route and provide the least problems in the future. i have to do this to get my rock sliders on. 2 of my bolt holes threads are all screwed up.