Well, i guess ill introduce myself to start with. My Name is Mike Vitro from Manteca CA. I am a Service Advisor at Central Valley Nissan in Modesto CA. I Know, dealership scum right? LOL (actually one of the more honest dealers that I have worked for) So if anyone ever needs any help, I would be more than glad to assist.=)

I recently read about the trip for camp WAMP and was overcome with a case of the warm and fuzzies!!! I have a mentally disabled sibling so I know the true joy that others can bring to these kids and there families. So our family would love to participate. My fiance, Stacey, my son, Darren(8) and myself are excited to spend our weekend for a good cause, and have a chance to make some friends along the way. But I need your help!!!
So, we are very new at this. My Xterra has never been on the trail, and we are new to camping so far off the beaten path!! But we are dedicated to enjoying the outdoors as a family. So if you have any advice or tips you could share, we would greatly appreciate it!! I do have 4x4 trail experience with my toyota. But the only off roading i have done with my Xterra is on dirt roads and Pismo Dunes.My Xterra is a 2000 4x4 in very good shape and totally stock. It does have 32x10.50 BFG All Terrain's but thats it. It has side step bars and a front brush guard(i know, worthless) but thats how i bought it. So please, I will take any advice that I can get!!!

Thank you all in Advance

Mike, Stacey and Darren