I apologize if I left anybody hanging. I stopped checking this post after Tuesday. We left Friday afternoon and took Hiway 108 as far Twain Harte to stay at a friend of my driving partners for the night. We continued on in the morning and took 108 through Bridgeport to Masonic Road just north. Went up to the Success Mine for some photography and then continued up Masonic/Bodie Road intending on getting into Bodie. It was clear that snow was going to be a major problem. We "Treaded Lightly" by driving around a large patch of snow on the road, then continued up the road. We made a couple of other attempts through the snow covered road but at one point it was clear we would go no further. I think we were only about 2 miles from Bodie. So we turned around and headed back to the last marker for Bodie and turned onto County Rd. 168, which was supposed to get into Bodie through Aurora. We got down that road, if you can call it that, for several miles until it became a large swamp. When it dries up this would make a great club run. We ended up going back the way we came to 395 and took it south to Lee Vining for the night. Sunday morning we left for Bodie by way of the "Old Railroad Grade" that goes around the backside of Mono Lake. We photographed Bodie for a couple of hours and then decided with the time we had that maybe we could head home now instead of putting up with worse traffic on Monday.