We've only had our X for about 8 weeks (Love it)but I've been a Nissan guy for years. Our other truck is a '93 hardbody pickup, we traded a Mercury Villager van to get the X (All Nissan drivetrain which is why we bought it in the first place), and we'd owned an '87 pathfinder and a '95 hardbody pickup but sold both to get out of car payments when kids came along. My first Nissan was actually a Datsun pickup (more than 20 years ago by now) although I don't recall the year anymore.

I've always had great luck with the import vehicles we've owned but especially so with the Nissans. Never had a major mechanical failure with any of them. In fact, rarely had a problem of any sort actually. Nissan makes a great product.

I've owned the others too, but I always come back to Nissan. Our X is almost exactly the same color as my first car, which was a '65 Imapla SS. I rebuilt most of that car including body, paint, and interior. Painted it '77 Corvette Yellow. That big car really wore the color well and every time I see my Yellow X I'm reminded of that first car.

The X has brought me full circle - It's brought me back to Nissan but in a way that reminds me of my first car. Nice.