So Gary and I took our trucks out to the Denton hills area even after a warning from Herk that the cops were around. I lead the way since I knew the area and we decieded to go back to the east side of the area where the little lake is. I ended up taking a weird trail and it lead us in some pretty rough and strange terrain. Then Gary got stuck... frown I pulled him out just fine even though I had no attachment points on the rear of my truck (bumper was off since I was building a new reciever). I got Gary unstuck and we kept going... The trail dumped us WAY WAY WAY out almost in these people's back yard of a new residential area [Huh?] . We turned around and went back for more. I went up a hill I had never been able to get up since I high centered at the top, but my new lift fixed all of those problems. Gary came around and I went up a reasonably steep hill but nothing serious except you have to turn right at the peak or you will run off into a pretty steep ravine. I made it up fine and Gary did until his passenger rear tire let loose in the very fine dirt and his truck slid towards a VERY VERY BAD PLACE. So I just told him to stop, lock the brakes and I would pull him out. This time it was going to require a bit more force from my truck and my attachment point I was using (1/4" plate steel reciever mount, minus reciever) was so sharp it was cutting the strap. Finally I turned around and used the front attachment points I have and yanked him right out. It was frightening in the darkness because if Gary had slid more we would have a nice Frontier on it's side and a pissed off Bride since this was the night before his wedding.