Actually it went down Saturday. The registration is still owned by Steve Jones through Register.com. To get it away from him and some one still in the we would have to go through the "Dispute process" at it mentions fees and other things to get it done. I thought the easiest way might be to let it expire then register it with our service provider which is also cheaper. It expired in January, why it was still around until Friday, I've never figured out. Right now it's in limbo, apparently there's a 30 day grace period that the domain can be still re-registered with the old company. I'm not sure when that 30 days started, was it when it expired (actually a couple days later, because the automatically charged my credit card for it, and I has to have the refund the charge when I saw that a few days after it happened). or is it when the domain actually went away. Our ISP says this may not work, because some register don't release it even after the grace period. So I'm working on it, it may be awhile.
Carrollton RACES/ARES #4007/A07