Get Register.com to finally delete our domain, so we can renew it. laugh

Anybody know anything about PHPBB? The problem is you can use http://75.126.176.166/~webmast/forum to get to the forum, but when you login it tries to go to swxc.org from the script. It's possible to replace the swxc.org with 75.126.176.166/~webmast and get past the logon, but you run into the same problem when you try to reply to a topic or create a new topic, it still tries to redirect to swxc.org, instead of using relative path's. I can't seem to find anywhere this coded, but I don't know this particular BB. I didn't install it, and haven't done anything but use the panels to admin it. If this is possible, then we can get by this until we can reclaim the domain. I've tried various redirects for other domain's but it always still tries swxc.org when you login or post.

Edit: I just clicked on the link in this post, and since it showed that I was signed on already and actually was able to post a new topic. So maybe you just need to go the sign, signon. Then come back to the site and you can work.

Sorry guys, I didn't realize how much trouble this was going to cause, I figured, it get deleted, and I'd just renew where we host.
Carrollton RACES/ARES #4007/A07