I am coordinating the Xterra West Championships up at Big Bear Lake, May 31 - June 1.
I have made reservations for myself for Friday night, May 30 - Sunday morning, June 1, at Serrano Campground, on the north side of the lake, across from the visitor's center. It has bathrooms and showers (a requirement for my wife to go!! :rolleyes: ).

There are still a number of sites available, at a cost of $23 per night. I reserved site 30, and there are still a handful of sites available around/nearby. I recommend you make your reservations SOON, by going to http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/nrrs/ca/serr/newindex.html

You need to be registered with ReserveAmerica or ReserveUSA to make reservations (whether or not you're registered with them, click on "Book Now", and you will be taken to a screen to sign in, or you are given an option to register at that time).

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THESE SPOTS ARE GOING TO LAST FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, SO I SUGGEST YOU RESERVE SOON!! eek

Lory

Of course, you can always stay at other campgrounds that don't have the amenities.....
[Wave]