Happy Holidays Cary,

Just so you know, I was initially the primary contact person for the SLR/SCCX Christmas party thing. And in fact, Spenser offered to host it, it was his idea. I thought it was a gracious offer and presented it to the rest of the club. It was agreed upon and Wolfman offered to be the point man since he was already in contact with Spenser on a regular basis due to the fact that his X was at SLR getting work done. Just so you know.

I looked at the pictures you posted and it appears you and your family were wonderful hosts and the parties were very festive. It is a standard I hope we can achieve this year.

Now then, to the seemy underbelly. I was not a part of SCCX when it turned sour for you or anyone else. I do feel sorry for you since I enjoy spending time with this particular group of people and I appreciate the different dynamics they bring to the club. I pity you that you cannot, especially during the Christmas season, put all this behind you. I pity you that you allow this to consume you to the point that you feel the need to attempt to ruin something that is special to others. Perhaps its time to either let it go or get some councelling.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and your family Cary. May the Spirit be with you and brighten your holiday season. smile