If you had read what WolfmanX had said before Jason deleted it.... You can tell a hint of it from his response that we had a civil dialog.

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
I don't get it.. everything was civil with the posts that were deleted. It was a calm discussion.
WolfmanX had made the statement that some agree with me and some don't. Xterrer erased that. Who are the "mod team"... hidden identity... what is that all about?????

The only thing that did was piss me off.

Kind of like when my local police department... a motorcycle TRAFFIC officer told me it was not his job to direct TRAFFIC!

Traffic lights out. This was a chance for him and his partner to hide... then write tickets. They told me to SHUT UP AND GO AWAY! They abandoned the intersection when school let out. mad

All that did was piss me off. Don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining! www.CulverCity.TV was my answer to that.

After I got banned from SCCX, what would you expect? What I find extremly sad is you decided to lock the XOC/SCCX thread after Gmaxis neither agreed or disagreed with me... just asked to un-ban me from SCCX.

People implied that I lied in the thread. I am not allowed to address them. I find that sadly ironic. Pinochio's lie was ignored and YOU know it was a lie... truly sad. frown frown frown

I am not allowed to reply to people implying that I lie but HE gets away with lies.

So what is the message to people who know this confused

So what is the message for anyone who disagrees with SCCX?
SHUT UP AND GO AWAY confused

Okay... you win.... so if I tow the line will I be un-banned from SCCX?

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860