I know that most of the members on XOC are very helpful in answering almost any question that is posted, and I have been pleasantly surprised after purchasing my 2003 SE/SC at what a great following the Xterra has.

Seeing as spring/summer (modding season) is on it's way, I was wondering when, if ever, there is going to be ANY information added to the "how-to" section of this club?

I am fairly new to the 4x4 world, and I think it would be a great help to myself, and I'm sure many others in this club to have some information posted in this section of the web-site. Even just having some links to previously posted how to's, and D.I.Y's(with pics) by other members, or links to other sites that have information AND pics on stuff like....doing a PML, body-lifts, suspension-lifts, exhaust upgrades, aux. lighting installs, just to name a few.

I guess I just don't see why someone should have to "search" for hours sometimes for info. on a body-lift, or PML, when it could be just a click or two away in the "how to" section. This needs to be addressed. frown