Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
See now thats immature i just tried to log in on leet wars and socal had to be immature and go and change all the passwords. Now myself and pino wont be able to have a full gang on leet-wars. I didnt take all of your characters on gangwars why did you have to ruin my roung on leet-wars.
Your actions were either malicious in intent or you are an idiot. Either way we were justified.

You take guys that we've used for months. You take Rick's guys when you clearly see that he plays with us and you expect that we would leave the passwords the same and TRUST YOU? Are you serious? What did you think we'd do? You don't really think that we'd let you fuck with us again do you ?

You made it plainly clear that you were unhappy about us reducing our gang to the three guys that did play together. My guess is that you knew full well you were doing and wanted to grab the chars. before we got our gang started. Well guess what, we have our gang and it's safe now.

You call me a perfectionist and are angry because we wanted to run the gang a certain way. I'm sorry you don't understand that is the only way to play and have a chance to win the game. Unlike you , if I'm going to waste my time doing something I want to be good at it.