Quote:
Originally posted by RabidRaider:

Bet ya' $10 Jesus would laugh at that
Glad I checked in...

A few points regarding your picture.

- I find it interesting that it is a Peugeot ad from France. A once predominately Catholic country that has thrown it's religion away. A country that goes out of it's way to placate it's growing unruly Muslim population.

- Would this ad have ever been created if it were the prophet Mohammed hanging by a crescent moon and star symbol? We all know the answer is NO. (Before you start, I know the yellow text was added at a later date). The ad was created by cultural cowards not aware of their own contribution to their societal suicide. Or maybe they were!

- Rabib .. would you have posted this picture if it were Mohammed hanging by the crescent moon and star? Would you think it was as damn funny? Of course you wouldn't. You would line up to insult anyone who dares offend another religion or their symbols. Yet you have no problem defaming symbols of the culture in which you were reared. No self loathing or spoiled self destructive hatred here.

It never occured to me before that YOU were one of the PC cowards on this board. Have you been indoctrinated by the modern Soviet and Maoist re-education camps in modern America known as diversity training? I think your booty threads are better.

Stop being one of the cowards. It doesn't become you.