Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnC:
[QB]How many races still believe that it's cool to eat your neighbors in triumph believing that you'll gain their strength? One comes to mind.
Uh...which one comes to mind?

I ate my neighbor, it made my breath stronger.

Quote:
How many races live in a modern, civilized society but believe that sacrificing chickens will place a religious curse on their opponents? Hmmmm.
Wait...so that's based on race, not religion?

Well, I've seen an awful lot of caucasians do weird rituals that they think help their favorite team win baseball or games...not sure if a chicken is the important part...its the belief that a ritual might grant you luck I think...

A saw a white guy "knock on Wood" for example...

Quote:
How many races believe that it's OK to sacifice your life, and take out as many others as possible, in the name of your supposed god and that you'll have a host of virgins waiting for you in the afterlife? Are you kidding me?
That's race? hmm...could have sworn it was based on religion (or the bastardization of religion, as it were)

Well, all religeons for the most part, but each has a different version of the rewards....I mean, virgins are popular in that part of the world....I think because of all the sand, ouch.

Quote:
I believe that it's encoded within the DNA of some races to act first (e.g., emotion, fight or flight, etc.), and to think later (e.g., intelligence, rational thought, etc.), or to not think at all (e.g., it's god's will, it's what the holy book dictates, etc.).
[Huh?] Good God...
I think that's ALL races...not just the Cranky Old White Republicans from the Bible Belt you seem to be referring to.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif