Have any of you turned on BET or MTV lately?

The black popular culture GLORIFIES this type of behavior. They basically believe that "it's kool in 'da hood to be dumb as a rock, and yous niggas aint cool unless yous gots a heater and sling dope and smack bitches!"

Pimps, hoes, guns, violence, and drugs is all black children grow up hearing, so what do you think they'll turn out to be like? Black people bring this on themselves. I live in a predominantly white town. However, The majority of black people that live here are doing nothing to benefit this community. I am willing to bet that 9 out of 10 black people here don't work, collect welfare, and are criminals. I'm not going to lie they piss me off a lot. Black people aren't the ones who piss me off though. It's the niggers that ruin it for the whole race. The same way fanatically muslim terrorist ruin it for the whole Arab race.

There are some black people out there who are educated and act like human beings, but they are hidden in the shadow that is created by the "gangsta" culture that is enveloping the rest of the black race. As long as the niggers are still out there living like packs of dogs, and not human beings, there will always be this prejudice. They DO in fact bring this on themselves.

And Memoresto is right, why is it ok for black people to hate white people and be very expressive of that, but yet one white person yells nigger and he is very much prosecuted??