Quote:
Originally posted by GingerKidzFTW:
Because the majority of Koreans are not nut jobs.

However, I very confidently say that the majority of black people DO act in a manner that indicts themselves. Therefore it is an accurate statement to say black people are "blah blah blah."

And to black people out there, I'm sorry, but I think you look, sound, and act retarded, so you can stop with the gangsta shit. A mutant fish-frog would look less retarded than your wannabe-thug ass, and your 100x too big clothes, and your bling that's as big as my Xterra. You look ridiculous. Ok I'm done ranting.
eek Damn, tell us what you really think. [Freak]

I just thought of something as to why people's perception is so warped. If only a small percentage of Muslims make up the "radical" terrorists, it sure would be nice to see the vast majority stand up and call them out as being wrong. Instead, it's nothing but silence. Same thing on this issue. Blacks who make it big like athletes, rappers, politicians, etc. do nothing to condone their actions. Actually, they make it worse. Poplular black athletes do idiotic things (i.e. T.O., Pacman, Moss, Bonds, A.I., majority of NBA players-although they're trying to clean up their image, The Cincinati Bengals, and many more). I've already used the Sharpton and Jackson example for politicians. Rappers... well, I don't have to explain anything there. They pretty much speak for themselves. Whoever brought up the Will Smith example... that's a good one. Unfortunately, he's in the minority along with T-Mac, Garnett, Griffey, Tiger, Colin Powell, etc. How can anyone call the "thugs" out? confused