I have nothing against people who are Muslim, because I understand that the MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE GOOD, PEACEFUL PEOPLE. A small number of extremist are the problem group in that bunch.

That’s completely different than the Black race topic though. There a few psycho extremist Muslims that ruin it for a very large group of tolerant, peaceful group of normal people that practice Islam. But, as far as I’ve observed, there are far more “thugs” than there are upstanding, community benefiting black citizens in this country. The “gangster culture” is the majority, so yeah generalization is definitely apparent.

I know enough good natured black people to know that they’re not all bad. But that is a select few. Sad truth is up until a couple years ago I didn’t have this opinion because I wasn’t exposed to too many black people. Then I went to college and witnessed first hand “thug” behavior. Since then more and more black people have been moving into my hometown. Drug trafficking and violent crime is at an all time high. What am I supposed to think? I don’t think it’s a coincidence.