And seriously, it is a different fish scenario.
We're as TJ was saying "Cognitive Misers"

Cognitive Miser:
A mental characteristic in which the least amount of attention and mental effort needed to process information is used. This concept assumes that humans are limited in their capacity to process information and, therefore, make use of automatic processes (mental shortcuts, formally referred to as cognitive heuristics) that simplify complex problems. In other words, all other things being equal, we are motivated to use relatively effortless and simple mental shortcuts that provide rapid but often inaccurate solutions rather than effortful and complex mental processing that provides delayed but often more accurate solutions.

(look at that- all that college money was worth something)

------------------------------------------------
I'm from Louisiana. It's not worth talking about what I viewed and as a result how I viewed black people there.

When I moved to Phoenix, it was total night and day difference- almost a culture shock in some areas. Sadly enough I was astonished at the differences in education levels, societal actions, and over all effort to be respected of the black people here. Sure as in every race there are the lower ends of the pole here, but again, sadly, none of my friends that I had in Louisiana were surpirsed at the actions portrayed on their television screens during the Katrina coverage.

Different kinds of fish- well said.