Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
To you cowards who will give up your righteousness for the illusion of safety, I say fuck you. Anyone who engages in torture to protect themselves isn't worthy of protection.

I want rule of law, stiff upper lip, and I'll happily go down with the ship--free, morally righteous, and sticking to my guns. We all die. If I die a good person, I'll die a good person. You want to die a coward who sold your morals for an illusion of safety, that's your business, but don't tell me you're the good guys!!! Sometimes good guys die at the hands of bad guys, but that's life! As for me, I won't sell my relationship with God to assuage your fear. Torture is wrong, no matter who does it. Murder is wrong, no matter who does it. This is inarguable. Wrong is wrong. Anyone who is willing to do anything, including the things that IN THIS SOCIETY we have found morally abhorrent, in order to stay safe, isn't worth fighting for. They are fucking cowards, and they deserve what they get.

[b]NO SYMPATHY FOR COWARDS!!!
[/b]
Ok, so terrorists (doesn't matter their religion, nationality, etc...) kill every single person that you care about. But it could have been prevented with intel. Intel that wasn't available because we're not allowed to even think nasty thoughts about terrorists, much less question them (questioning terrorists...just asking them what they know, nothing more...might harm their psyche don't you know) about what they know. You're seriously OK with that? I thought your random posts were for comedic relief, your ideas on this make me wonder.