Do I think it should be legal? I don't know where I stand on that. I do know that I used to smoke it by the bale when I was in college. Compared to drinking, I think weed is far less dangerous etc. I've never heard of anyone being accused of being a "mean high". I don't think people call off work or skip classes because they got stoned the night before, as opposed to being drunk. I never had a high hangover. At most I've woken up with a cough, cottonmouth and a belly ache from eating a bag of Funyons, a box of Little Debbies, a pint of Ben & Jerrys, large cheese pizza and half a box of Lucky Charms. Like they say...
"Marijuanna leads to other things....like junk food"

People get drunk and drive. I don't know, for me, when I was high, I wasn't going anywhere...far too lazy. Going somewhere takes effort. Not saying that people don't get high and drive, I would just bet that very few less do than drink and drive.

My main argument, is that booze is legal. It's something that is manufactured, sold and drank. People get wasted on it. Weed is just a plant that you smoke, and basically the gubment says "You can not smoke this plant". I've heard theres a new plant/flower whatever that people are smoking now and gets you much worse than weed..I think it even makes you hallucinate (sp)... is that going to be illegal now? Maybe a silly example, but if I went into my backyard, pulled some leaves off my lilac tree, dried them, smoked them and got a cool high, then told all my buddies and it caught on, are lilacs going to be illigal?

BTW...I fully blame any grammitikul errors in this post on my stoner years. [Smoking] laugh