Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
As far as I can tell, there are no reported deaths related solely to marijuana. You can't overdose on it etc. All drug related death statistics that I find, point to external causes and multiple drugs/alcohol in the person's system. I cannot find a single report about someone actually being killed by marijuana alone. I can't say that for any other "drug". That alone tells me that marijuana is at the very least the safest drug to put into your body.

It's not addictive, It's not proven to cause lung cancer, yet may actually help it, and it doesn't cause "second hand" smoke. No chemicals or other controlled substances are used in its creation. I honestly don't understand why its illegal when so many other things aren't. It can't be controlled and the state/feds won't have a reliable way of making money off of it, that's why its illegal.
Now we're getting somewhere. Thank you. I actually met someone who had a heart attack smoking weed (and only weed), but didn't die. I came across her when I was decribing what happened to me when I smoked it. Also, my former roomate was addicted to it and even admitted it to us. And don't forget the classic "mom's basement" guy or "mailroom" guy, etc. Obviously, they're addicted. But maybe those are small rare instances. I'll trust your research because this subject doesn't mean as much to me as it does the stoners. Maybe they'll have better luck with the governement or maybe it will uncover stuff your research doesn't show. Who knows? Only one way to find out, right?

Have a good weekend!