A friend of mine and I where wheeling in an old quarry that he had been in a thousand times with his CJ5 (was broken at the time so he was with me). We had been through every mud pit in the place except one. We don't usually even try it...it's deep and is some real gumbo mud. But it hadn't rained in like 2 weeks and there was very little water...in fact we had never seen it this low before. So we decided to give it a shot. We entered the puddle just fine...good speed, and good everything...so we thought...we where in the exact middle of the puddle when we just sunk...I mean the whole truck just sunk...luckily the passenger side was deeper so my tailpipe was just above the water and my intake was in the same boat, just above the water...so we tried to get out a few times but no luck...so we had to call for help. We sat on the roof for about an hour just waiting. Finally our other buddy showed up and just started laughing...turns out he had gone through the same puddle the day before in his CJ7 with 38" Boggers...we where high centered on his ruts...he pulled us out and all was good.