Quote:
Originally posted by dlg1333:
I saw something very disturbing today. I saw a black x on 20 inch chrome rims. it goes right along with the silver one with the lighted windshield washer nozzles i saw a few months ago. the rims take so much away from the style of an x and make it slower than it already is. anyone around fayetteville, ar (where i'm in college - go hogs) may have seen it and be able to relate. anyway, just another thing to rant about.
First off, let me say that you should be able to find something better to bitch about... what people do with their trucks is their business... We've got a member here in Austin with 20's on her X and one of the best stereo setups I've ever seen... the only way she could get Kicker to sponser her was by putting on 20's... now she hates to post here because of people like you... Second, the making in slower than it already is comment was kinda dumb... hell, larger tires make it slower... those 32 and 33" muds everyone is using weigh quite a bit more than the General Crappers we started out with... it's all about different strokes for different folks... I just like the fact that more people are doing different things with their trucks... I see so many stock X's everyday with some lady on her cell phone swerving around with her kids in the back jumping around... it's nice to see something different... as for windshield washer lights, you win on that one...

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig