Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
As to my other comment regarding deviancy, that was a stab at NYMadman....did you not see that reference in parentheses, Pnwbeers, or were you so overcome with gay pride that you were blinded to that?
Didn't know you were being sarcastic, my bad. As far as your "gay pride" comment, I'm not even gay so I'm not sure how I have gay pride, but whatever. I just get tired of intolerant people, so my fuse may have been a bit short.

Quote:
There's not a lot of liberals in the military. Not that no tolerance is an excuse, but allowing soldiers to be openly gay is only going to cause trouble, as well as morale issues. Right now the military has enough issues with recruiting, morale, and getting through this war we're in with the hairy people.
So you think discriminatory policies are ok because they help recruiting? Can you even prove that opening the door to more people would hurt recruiting?

"Hairy people"? :rolleyes:

Quote:
As for "Gay" being normal...if that were the case, why isn't half the population....or ALL the population gay? Nope, only a small percentage of people who haven't figured out how normal intercourse works feel this way. Sorry. It's not normal. Therefore, I don't see why heteros need to be in the closet too.
I'm curious - can you nail down the exact moment that you "decided" to be heterosexual. I sure can't...

And To get back to Grayham's point - how is being able to admit that you're gay "throwing your gayness around"? Anybody?

I'm straight. Did I just throw my straightness around?