Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
[QUOTE]

Hey JerseyDevi1

Just out of curiosity, have you ever served?

Because if some of you hypocrytes would put down your Bibles long enough to fight in the war you love so much, maybe it could finally end.

I think it's hilarious that the biggest Bible-thumpers advocate all this killing when Jesus was anti-war. So perhaps it's time to start reading it (the Bible) instead of using it as a political weapon.
Couldn't serve, I had heart surgery when I was a child. Tried to, and they turned me away. What about you?

What killing did I advocate? Helping to protect those who can't protect themselves? Ridding the world of another tyrant? Yeah, those are terrible things we are doing. I did read the bible, and while I can't remember the exact passage, I do remember Jesus talking about helping those who can't help themselves. Maybe those who fear the Bible like you should be the ones to read it, instead of trying to tell us what you think is in there?