Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Spalind (whiny boy) if you read through this thread again, you'll notice that I only made one comment about your wife, and that came only after you took a shot at me 4 times.

and you are just the foremost expert on musical talent AND off-roading now

I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain

you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...

After my [b]one
comment about your missionary position wife, you made 4 more comments about me or Leslie and you are still losing the battle.

You really should give up while you have a chance.[/b]
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...so if you are going to TRY and defend yourself you MIGHT wanna get the quotes and sequence of the quotes correct...I really had nothing against you till you personally attacked me for no given reason...but if you insist on being an a-hole then I will call you on it every time...