Its hard for anybody to get their mind around it. The bible says that all things will not be made clear until the end of times (or we die).

I have a hard time with people lumping "the church" and "organized religion" with biblical truth and reason. When people say, "Well, I'm catholic so... " or "I'm a baptist, therefore..." I think that's crap.

Personally, I believe and follow the bible. I've attended and been a part of a non-denominational church for more than 30 years and I have as hard of a time wrapping my head around some of it as much as anyone. I have tremendous faith that good things come out of bad events and chains of events are set in place that result in a greater good that we're not always aware of. Why do innocent children die of cancer? Why do earthquakes kill thousands in impoverished countries? I don't think its because they sinned or did some terrible wrong as much as that events like that serve their purpose in the same way a small puzzle piece fits a much bigger picture.

Keep in mind that God didn't want a bunch of worshipful automatons marching around the earth. He created us with a free-will and his desire for us to voluntarily recognize and worship him. The other side of that coin is that free-will allows us to "screw up" and make bad choices. We all do. The consequences of those choices aren't always pretty.

This is what I believe, at any rate, and I'm not making any attempt to "Evangalize" or "convert" anyone, I'm just tossing it out there for anyone interested. I'm not criticizing anyone else's beliefs either, please keep any flames to yourself.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...