All this crap makes me so goddamn pissed! I didn't think going to Iraq was right in the first place. But we did and "mission accomplished". What? Whos ideals are running this country anyway? Perhaps its just as simple as a personal agenda? WTF? confused
The murder that took place just shows that these dickheads have no bounds.They've done it before and they will do it again. Its fricken infuriating! These people (Islamic Terrorists) simply view us as infidels and their work won't be done until the world is an Islamic state.
Whats done is done and now we have a huge mess on our hands. That piece of shit country isn't worth all this BS. mad
Imagine...just imagine if our "administration" had spent even a fraction of this money on the homeland. I just love seeing an Iraqi police officer armed with US weapons and US supplied uniform dancing in the street with the inurgents. Good place for my tax dollars! :rolleyes:
Don't get me wrong, i'm no tree hugging liberal but i'm not a conservative either.
As for what to do now? All I know is i'm pissed!