Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:

[b][b]FUCK THAT!
I am so glad that this thread has already been started cause I was about to start one!
I just read the headlines and cannot even begin to put into words (but I'll try anyways) how fucking pissed I am!
How many people have to die before we all say ENOUGH! We were lied into this mess, we are now hated across the globe, this administration continues to lie and deceive the public about this "war" and people are still saying, "Yeah, fuckin kill those towelheads!".
You fuckin morons, they are winning! You wanna keep saying "Bring em' on"??? How many people do you need to satisfy your blood lust, you savage pricks; EVOLVE already! What? Are we gonna kill more of them cause they killed one of ours now? That's intelligent; WHEN YOU'RE LOSING THE FUCKING WAR!
Hell, the General in charge of the Falluja missions admitted
we need to get out ! This guys on the front lines and saying, "They should leave very quickly, very quickly or there will be problems." But yet, the "president" is still supporting Rumsfeld , hmmm...wonder why?
775 soldiers dead since the start of this bullshit, and you people want more???????????
Savage, fucking lunatics!
Standing up and speaking out against this bullshit, fucking war does not make you a hippie or a tree-hugger, get some balls and wise up chumps! [Finger] [/b]
FUCK THAT! ... FUCK YOU!!

What are we loosing? The war was won over a year ago. What we are fighting now are terrorists and assorted Islamoziod monsters.

What do you mean by EVOLVE? Does that mean surrender to the terrorists? Is that leftist lingo for appeasement?

Are you claiming this country should not be fighting terrorists?

The whole war on terrorism would be much easier to fight if it were not for the constant whining by anti-American leftist pricks like you who are more concerned with the rights of terrorist enemies than the lives of your own countryman.

Every one of these Islamic terrorist bastards would gladly kill you. They would gladly rape and murder your wife. They would slit your throat and the throat of your little son.

It's people like YOU xterrapin who are just as much an enemy as are the terrorists.

NOTE TO SELF: Add xterrapin to the "ass kicking" list.[/b]
That's what Im talking about!
Xterrapin, you must not get out much, we were hated long before all this shit kicked off. We are the billy bad asses of the world and MOST others resent us for it. My book knowledge may be lacking but my life experiences have taught me alought ( thanks to the ARMY). I have a love/hate relationship for the military, but if it comes down to picking sides, I know and my brothers at arms know, where I stand.