Quote:
Originally posted by anderair:
Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:
[b]Anderair, you have spoken like a true politician, Democrat/lefty, im sure, not a F'n clue.
Go ahead, clue me in. I'd love for you to point out the inaccuracy. The US disbanded the Iraqi army. It was a stupid decision because it dispersed them throughout the country. Now, how do you tell them apart from the rest of the countries citizens?[/b]
You can not be clued in, that is an impossability to which I have not the time nor the patience to attempt.

Sure, at one time a large part of the target was distinguishable, but there were always small factions that would rear their ugly heads. If you think for one moment that going into Iraq has complicated the situation, then you are mad. There is no easy solution, there may be no solution, it certainly wont come to light here.

The deal is our enemy has no care in the world, they do not respect life, child, women, or elderly. They dont understand law at the higher level, only that in war there is no rules.

THey have set the pace, outlined the rules of engagment, I have no answear, but I can tell you with no hesitation that when I was in the Army and if I were there now, there would be no conversation to be had, my goal would be to kill and to survive.

The rules of war are easy, if you have never experienced them then you can not relate.

Call me what you want, when the shit hits the fan there is no written law to dictate how I should/will act. I unwillingly will answear only to the laws of nature, if I am one of the strong then I will survive, if not then so be it.