Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:
The rules of war are easy, if you have never experienced them then you can not relate.
As a morgage broker that sits behind his desk all day I don't expect him to be able to relate, and that is fine. That is the reason that he is so liberal. I welcome people like him, because that is what makes America a great place! People are free to think and say what they want, and I respect the fact that he does.

Have you ever even been outside the country Anderair? While people like airbornenurse and I volunteered multiple years of our lives to defend, support, and protect the rights of all Americans, you were brewing up your ideas of how America is such a horrible place.

Why is it that you attack America and our way of life? Why is it that you always look for the negative and the conspiracy in everything and not be content with the positive. Sure, America isn't perfect...but we try our hardest to help people and please everybody. What state would the world be in right now if America didn't exist? Where would you live? You might live under a dictatorship like the previous one in Iraq. Would the Jewish race still be around? Take a trip to a foreign country, maybe go over to Bahrain or Israel. I guarentee you come back a changed man.