Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
[b]FUCK THAT!
I am so glad that this thread has already been started cause I was about to start one!
I just read the headlines and cannot even begin to put into words (but I'll try anyways) how fucking pissed I am!
How many people have to die before we all say ENOUGH! We were lied into this mess, we are now hated across the globe, this administration continues to lie and deceive the public about this "war" and people are still saying, "Yeah, fuckin kill those towelheads!".
You fuckin morons, they are winning! You wanna keep saying "Bring em' on"??? How many people do you need to satisfy your blood lust, you savage pricks; EVOLVE already! What? Are we gonna kill more of them cause they killed one of ours now? That's intelligent; WHEN YOU'RE LOSING THE FUCKING WAR!
Hell, the General in charge of the Falluja missions admitted
we need to get out ! This guys on the front lines and saying, "They should leave very quickly, very quickly or there will be problems." But yet, the "president" is still supporting Rumsfeld , hmmm...wonder why?
775 soldiers dead since the start of this bullshit, and you people want more???????????
Savage, fucking lunatics!
Standing up and speaking out against this bullshit, fucking war does not make you a hippie or a tree-hugger, get some balls and wise up chumps! [Finger] [/b]
I am with you. I was there and it is a debacle. It wasn't as bad where I was, but scary enough when you don't know where the mortars and rockets are landing. I don't believe in this shit and I am in the military. I have a little less than 3 years, then I am out because of bullshit like this. I did my time. I don't hate our military. I respect the price of freedom, but this war is so unjust, it's not even funny. Now it's you embarrass our people, we behead yours. These damn people over there need to get out of the stoneage and learn how to live in a civil manner and quit thinking that killing or blowing yourself up means you are going to heaven. Bush is so f'in blind. He is trying to finish daddy's war. Rumsfeld, I'd like to kick his ass from here to Kingdom Come if I ever came across him. Regardless if you are Democrat or Republican, the current leadership is so f'in terrible. I support the troops, they are like brothers and sisters. But I sure as hell don't support this administration. I hope they all rot in hell.