Damn Madman. I try to interject a little humor into things and I'm "unhinged?"

(Adjusting my tinfoil hat)

But since you call me out on the carpet. I'm recaling a weapons inspector that was found dead in England. I can't remember the story entirely but weren't there suspicious circumstances involved?

I don't think even if Bush gets reelected, Powell will be with them much longer. I think he's on the outs with the administration and is trying to distance himself from them as well.

I did notice Madman, that you didn't comment on Powell's Sunday conversations and apologies about the missinformation and outright lies that were told to the U.N. during the lobbying effort to gain support for the war that the world didn't want.

I have been reading a lot of the various Berg/conspiracy sites the past couple of days. There are a lot of crackpots that are looking for signs that just aren't there while on the otherhand there are a number of people that want to blindly belive the story that's being sold to us. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

He was picked up by Iraqi soldiers or police. Sure. That's great. Who do they report to? Which Iraqi authority? You still haven't conceded that there is NO autonomous Iraqi authority. Once he was picked up who was he handed over to? The border controll police didn't hold him. The occoupational force is responsible for international detainees and interrorgating and investigating security concerns. It has been proven time and time again that the Iraqis are incapable of this task at the current time.

Berg's father?

Because he's a lefty leazlout means he was responsible for his son's death? It has been claimed by him and others that his an his son's viewpoints were not the same regarding the war.

Has anyone come up with a legitimate reason why Berg was in Iraq? What work he did? How his al Queda ties in the U.S. were so quiclky dismissed?