Fox news is the most bias piece of crap, ultra nationalist, ultra conservative Infotainment Ive seen in a long time.

From the same patriotic network that aired detailed plans of the assult of Bagdad during the war and U.S troop positions

Same patriotic network that has given oliver north, a convicted felon who facilitaed illegal TOW missle sales to the now evil Iran to fund a dirty war in Nicaragua, a show about honor in war

Not to forget the an entire program on how unemployment is GOOD,lol

thats just off the top of my head...

The war pigs of this administration LOVE that Fox news tries to scare the shit out us everyday. Because a scared citizenry are susceptible to being taken advantage of.

Go ahead and click on Fox and watch for 5 minutes. They will swear the sky will fall any minute now.
They dredge for ratings by appealing to the lowest common denominator among us by either scaring us or fevering us with such tremendous nationalism
Americans are actually FIREBOMBING mosques and peoples homes because of this psycho nationalism.

I better shave very well in the morning so I dont get run off the road.

Isnt this how the Brown Shirts of the Nazi SA operated in the 20's

Oh and yes CNN, MSNBC are covering serin
It's just that anyone with a degree in chemesty can make it, remember the subway attack in tokyo that killed 2? It was done by some psycho cult, not some high tech lab.
Aghhh

lol Fox is doing a show right now on witness hypnotizing....What crap

Just realized i revived this thread my bad

/just trolling

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...