What evidence? This is the ALR. The profanity and name calling makes it more fun. [Finger]

You didn't say anything I didn't already know. You did however screw up the facts several times, while claiming that the facts were on your side. I never said what Clinton did was this horrible act. You assumed that. I just correctly showed that you were wrong. I thought the whole Monica thing was stupid politics. He should have just told the truth though.

I never said Ollie was my hero either. I think he is a good guy. You act as if he came up with the scheme and executed it by himself. He didn't. He was following orders. They were illegal orders, and he was convicted illegally for following them.

What are these scary new ideas you speak of? I am obviously just another idiot blinded by the light of the government machine. Why don't you enlighten me with some of your progressive thought, so I can turn away from my filthy, imperialist, zionist, capitalist pig ways, and become more sophisticated.