Well, first thing is first. It's July 5th, probably a pretty good ways after even the second American beheading.

There are a few different ways I look at this. First off, in no way, do I condone what they are doing, they as in the Iraqis. But, some of you need to understand that not ALL the Iraqis are to blame. Infact, most of them want America there. Most of them wanted Hussein gone, now he is.

But, in their defense, this is nothing new to their country. This only became a big deal after an AMERICAN was beheaded. This has been going on in their country for years now and no one said a word til now. The American media just throws these kinds out of proportion and this is how these things get started. If the American media hadn't kept going on about the Iraqis being tortured, I seriously doubt anything like the beheadings would've happened.

Basically, my point is that to America this is horrible, which it is, this is not the way someone should live life. But, to the Iraqis, this is their way of life. The Iraqis did go overboard, but you can't blame the whole country for something that five idiots did.