Quote:
Do you think we (as Americans) should really give a rats ass about what other countries think of us?
They know you don't give a shit, that's why they crash a 767 into your building laugh (and even then just hoping you'll atleast give some shit)

Quote:
To simply stop what we are doing in the world because we fear what terrorists may do would open a can of worms and plunge this world into a future of extremist, repressive ideologues.
Ahhh, Americans, what would be the world like without them? Uhmm, lets see, freedom of government, freedom of trade and best of all, free from fear. Do you really think your government is trying to improve the world? Democracy my ass, Bush is only Democracy towards you americans 'cause he need your votes to maintain his job and feed his family. I don't see shit democracy when you are dealing with other countries (Hey Saddam, make your citizens vote to see if we should attack your country)

Quote:
What are you trying to say here? Of course not. Because a regime murdered scores of people to come to power somehow that should exempt them from answering for those atrocities? It has nothing to do with how our country functions. I guess by "they" you are refering to those in power. But if "they" are the survivors, you bet your ass they are glad to see us.
That's okay if you don't understand, don't expect you as an American to understand how other countries function or what their history is like.

Quote:
Did you ever hear of the Cold War? Last I looked Reagan won it and freed the Russians from thier harsh communism.
Freed the Russians? Give me a break. You runined their country, they can't even stand up for their communist brother countries no more. Their economy sucks ass because you tricked them. BTW, you never won the war, how can you win if you never fought them?