Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
It's extremely ridiculous Moby. In a whore house in Nevada a guy pays hundreds of dollars to have sex with one woman for a limited period of time. Condoms are used and the hookers are supposed to be checked out medically on a routine basis. In a bath house the perverts have unprotected high risk sex with numeous partners. There is absolutely no comparing the two. I'm even shocked at your attempt.
So am I to understand that you've been to both places and have experienced this? Or are you just going on what you've heard?

And you don't find it highly risky for the prostitutes in Nevada to have sex with numerous partners? The HIV virus can stay hidden in the bloodstream for six years. Frequent tests prove nothing. They just prove that you don't have it AT THAT MOMENT.

And what happens if the prostitute contracts HIV between medical tests? There could be twenty, thirty, fifty guys come through, and she doesn't know she's passing it along. How is this safer than the bath house?

And the customers only have sex for a limited period of time? So that means that if you only have sex for five minutes as opposed to ten, then you're less likely to get HIV...I'll let that little bit of idiocy stand for itself.

You know what I'm shocked by? Your ignorance on this issue.

Quote:
Regarding Magic Johnson... You know how he got HIV? From someone else's magic johnson. All kidding aside..
That was a joke?

Quote:
I think he got it from sex with men. He didn't get it from female basketball groupies that hang out in hotel bars.

Don't you think Magic would have lost many of his athlete friends if he admitted getting HIV from a guy? Plus many endorsements. The athletes would have made a cushy PC face in public that it didn't change anything, but you know damn well in private many would have faded away from his life. That's just the way it is.
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP YOU ARE IGNORANT!! Don't you think that his teammates know what goes on? That they would have seen men going to his room, if your theory is correct? That it would have come out by now, thirteen years later?

And besides, what does it matter how he got it? What are you so afraid of? What is it that frightens you about these people? Why are you so virulent in your speech and arguments? Where does the hate come from?