A little late into this game (I haven't been around here in a few days....) but here is my take on the Rush Limbaugh issue:

There is a conspiracy to promote black athletes by the NFL. Face it.

I have one thing to say about Rush Limbaugh:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Finally, someone has publicly mentioned what me and my friends have been saying for years now.

How does a quarterback who has won NOTHING (AJ Feely should have started the playoff game) get to be the HIGHEST paid player in the NFL? Tell me why? Same goes for Dante Culpepper in Minnesota. This guy leads the league in fumbles last year and is REWARDED with a $100 million contract. Huh? I just don't get it. Gus Frerotte proved this weekend that it is the SYSTEM, not the player. Does that mean if Joe Montana was still playing today he would be worth $150 million? $200 million? And he won four Superbowls.......

The NFL is so consumed with have a black "anything" in power that it is absurd. It tries to force these black coaches and athletes into positions they are not qualified for. It makes the divide between whites and blacks even greater, just like affirmative action does. You earn what you get, not a position that was "given" to you because you are black or a minority. This really aggravates me.

I firmly believe the NFL is being black-balled by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Johnnie Cochran into promoting black athletes and coaches. Tell me where does an NFL team come up with $113 million for one average, at best, quarterback? The NFL HAS TO BE subsidizing these teams with incentives and money to promote these players.

How come blacks can make comments about white athletes, i.e. Stewart Scott on ESPN constantly calls white athletes "white boy" and no one raises an eye to that. But god forbid a white person makes any comment towards a black athlete....and they media calls for his head. What a double standard.

I personally feel that Rush Limbaugh said nothing wrong. He was clearly making an observation about a quarterback who is "supposed" to be the "upper" elite in quarterbacks who has lost his last four games dating back to last season.

I would like to had that I throw a better spiral than Donovan McNabb. You CANNOT run the West Coast offense if you cannot make a simple ten-yard dump-off pass to the running back. The back should not have to catch passes at his ankles. These are typical Donovan throws. Look at that awesome catch James Thrash made at the end of the Buffalo game. Everyone praises Donovan. Bull. How about the leaping ability of Thrash to catch that awful high pass?

Stone

PS: Another topic is that a-hole Terrell Owens and what a disgrace to the NFL he is. Would he blow up like that on a Bill Parcell's team?.........I think not. If I was San Francisco, T.O. would be on the waiver wire this week. As my high school football coach used to say, "There is no "I" in TEAM". Get rid of T.O.