Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
I have a few questions you could answer.
1)Would the networks carry either show? Why or why not?
2)Would an organization that called itself the NAAWP be accepted as a legitimate organization or would they be called racist?

If you answer the questions honestly you win!
1. Neither of them would make the air, people would finnaly realize that treating somebody differently based off skin color is wrong.
2. The NAAWP would be called Racists, considering the current NAAWP was started by the Arian Nation, or the KKK (I don't remember which) there's no way they could not be though of as Racists.

What do I win!? smile

The thing is that creating White oriented groups and events is just as bad if not worse then creating Black oriented events in the first place. If you create a Group like NAAWP just to counter NAACP then you're a hypocrite.

I think the only way to get rid of the problem is for the NAACP to focus more an showing how people are the same rather then trying to balance equality by treating people differently.

Come to think of it the NAACP are hypocrites for perpetuating the view that there is a difference between Black and White. They want equality but they're getting equality by treating Blacks differently (not as equals).

Xterra101.com