Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Really? Didnt Linda Tripp and Monica all have thier story ran with by the "legitimate" media? And didnt they have a special prosecutor (Ken Starr) investigate the allegations against him? The allegations must've been pretty stone cold.
Yeah, the allegations were stone cold. But Lewinsky never was TRYING to prosecute Clinton. She was pissed off that he hadn't called her back. Tripp conned her into talking into tapes that were ILLEGAL to begin with, and Clinton was prosecuted for lying about a blow job. Come on, you're telling me you would have admitted to it with the ENTIRE WORLD watching?? Give me a fricken break.
Besides, that was a consentual affair that should have remained behind closed doors.

Quote:
As for "running" with the story. I searched Google news and couldnt find anything that wasnt already old. I searched both Philly papers today, you would think with all the hatred for him in that city there would be ONE story about his alleged drug use. I didnt search LA Times or NY Times because they will obviously be putting it on thier front page every day. There doesnt seem to be anything (at least trumpeted as huge news) on CNN.com. Zero on Fox news. MSNBC.com? nada. USAToday.com has an article about his McNabb comments. Hmm, seems the legitimate media are really running hard. :rolleyes:
CNN

Miami Herald

Plus USA Today's story ran on their front page ALL WEEKEND.

I cut out the Washington Post, the LA Times and the NY Times, because you'll obviously call those "Liberal Media Outlets" so, whatever.

Quote:
If he did it, he deserves what he gets. But it seems to me since the allegations first surfaced, there has been nothing new, and it been almost a week. The legitimate media must be out of breath and cant speak about it any more because of all that running. laugh
I like how you say it's been almost a week. The alligations came out on Friday. Your weekend must have been a lot longer than mine.