Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[QUOTE]Morality should never be taught in school. That's something for YOU to do at home with YOUR kids. Take some responsibility. If they believe that being gay is normal, and you don't, then give your kids a counter argument..
That's exactly what I do thank you. I was trying to make a point that some things need not to be discussed in school. The home is where these things need to be taught. You'll get no arguement from me there.

Quote:

What exactly did you tell the teacher that made them suspect abuse? If you went that far, maybe they had a right to suspect.
The whole issue was over a scuffle that happened between two first graders over a toy or something of that nature. She didn't really have the patience to deal with kids. After a short investigation, we found out that she saw only the end of the scuffle, and apologized for jumping too quickly before she found out the facts (two kids actually jumped on my kid, He just finished it.) I told her in front of her boss that if she couldn't handle the kids, that maybe she was in the wrong line of work.

Later that evening she called DFACS, and told them I was teaching my children to fight or something of that nature. She also told them my wife had a black eye. Which she did. She hit herself with the rope swing on the kids playset. (likely story I know...) In the end, she claimed that she was mistaken and she felt that circumstance was hinting at abuse. She was forced to apologize and we decided not to pursue it any further.

(That's really it. More than I cared to discuss on this board.)

Quote:

You talk about how you hate people playing the victim, and here you are doing it.
Oh please. :rolleyes: I was just trying to give an example of how quick someone can be attacked on heresay. And how fast everyone is to put aside the facts and destroy someone because they want revenge. I hope this never happens to you or anyone else for that matter. It's wrong. My intention wasn't to play the victim, quit reading more into it.