In literally less than 3 days, I've been screwed by XOC members on items that I either purchased or committed to purchasing.

The first member sold me an antenna that really only matched the description he posted in the fact that it was an antenna. The fact that it was bent and damaged was UPS's fault - even though the box he shipped it in was crease free and there were no other items rattling around in the box.

The second member sold out from under me some parts that I'd committed to buying because he didn't want to be bothered to ship them. So, he sold them to a friend of his who was local. While I can understand his argument because it was easier to sell it locally, I'd responded first - so I think easier became moot at this point.

I'd like to propose to the moderators of XOC that, if they are given sufficient documentation around the deal, such as copies of emails, that the dinks that screwed the other people either be prohibited from posting in the buy/sell area or have a one-truck (troll) rating for a long time - just so that everyone else knows that they are not the honerable of people.