Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Did I want to insure the items arrived safe or ENSURE? Who's the assface?

XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information. Maybe the item should have been packed better..who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out what my wife has to do w/ anything here? I also don't know what the antenna has to do with you.
Svendog happens to be a friend of mine, and I'm backing him up. That's what this has to do with me you dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being.

So I spelled something incorrectly, you still got the fucking point, and unlike your posts, I have one. A solid one, wheareas yours is like a mirage - it looks good at a glance but you realize that it's really nothing when you take a closer look.

Maybe it should have been packed better, who knows? That's your statement? Are you kidding, or dumb, because right now I don't know which one is worse.

Yeah, it definately could have been packed better if you are going to blame the customer for the extra "travel".

You live in Jersey, according to the location on the XOC bar, and you shipped to Connecticut. And it travelled there twice and once back to you- that's, tada, 600 miles total.

600 Miles?

If the antenna gets damaged in being shipped 600 miles, it definately wasn't packed properly.
I really hope you never ship something to the west coast or the great plains - I'd hate to see the condition of the antenna if it travelled 1200 miles.

My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper.

What does your wife have to do with this? The same as claiming Svendog was playing baseball with the antenna.

You'd be better off letting a group of monkeys pound randomly on your keyboard, and posting that as your defense. With that improved brain power trying to explain what happened, that post might make some fucking sense.